Saturday, September 28, 2013

Admonition Message to My Best Friend


Hi there,

Every time you and I have a little time to chat, I get that same feeling. It's a refreshing and comfortable conversation, kind of feeling. I know I'm really lucky to have someone as amazing as you to listen when I need it. I really appreciate it, but that's not why I'm writing this letter now.

I don't believe you could ever fathom how much I care and concern about you, I have such a feeling like I always disturb and cause you anxious, I am really trying to rescue you from something which is fully wrong in my opinion and fully right in your opinion, until now I can say I failed unfortunately.

I believe in your abilities, and I believe in you of being courageous and enthusiastic person, but there is only one thing impedes you of continuing your life soundly which is the stubbornness, please don't reply me by saying it is one of the my attributes, because the wrong stuff we call it wrong and no excuses acceptable for it, in the other hand I should put a likelihood of being my suggestion wrong, we should put the whole likelihoods in consideration, we have to cooperate together to come up with the right opinion.

In the final, I like to remind you that I care about you as you do, and ask you to accept my viewpoint, if you didn't find it right, then remove it immediately. I wish you the best of luck and success in your whole life, you really deserve all the best, and I can be assured of none-existing anyone who doesn't wish you the best in your life.

Best Regards
Your Friend Indefinitely....... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment